Thursday, February 11, 2010

Book - Look Closely


So, today I decided it would be a good idea to start a small blog site dedicated to my personal opinions of forms of entertainment I have experienced. Whether it be a synopsis of a book, review of a movie, a recent local restaurant, business, ect. Just self reminders of what I thought...you get the drift.

So I finished reading Look Closely today by Laura Caldwell.

Type of book - Fiction - Crime Solving
Interest Level? This book kept my interest the entire time, I felt it was well written and most details had to do with the final outcome of the story. (This book did not have useless storyline details)

Synopsis - A young female attorney by the name of Hailey Sutter lost her mother when she was only 7 years old, but that was not all she lost. After the death of her mother her older brother was sent off to college and her sister went away to boarding school. She grew up with only having her father in her life after that, and when ever she would question him about why her siblings were not in their life he responded as if they did not want to have anything to do with them. One day Hailey receives a strange letter in the mail, which causes her to question the death of her mother. She becomes proactive and decides to do an investigation on her own. At the end she finds the truth behind her family and the things that have been kept hidden from her only had the intentions of shielding her from the ugliness.

Conclusion - This is my first time reading any works from this author, but I am inclined to purchasing more of her works after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment